Saturday, November 5, 2022

The Deep Woods

 
By Gemma Cleanslate
 

“ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱 ℑ 𝔤𝔬, 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩.”


The Spark Project is back. Raven Banrion Falconer (RavenStarr Resident) and her staff of wonderful helpers have created The Deep Woods. 
 

Each project is for four months and this one is“ɪs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ʙᴜɪʟᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ, ᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀsʜɪᴏɴ. “and then disappears to make place for a new and very different creation. “The Untold Tales of the Faeries “is exquisite.


How many of us loved the stories of old in fairy tales and the characters that enchanted us. Walk into the woods ,remember and meet them again. The sparkling beauty within the woods charms you as you wander along the footpaths. Every step may bring a surprise so look sharply. When I put on my gift from the Deep Woods it turned out to be Goldilock’s Bear. I carried it as I walked


 
Trolls, orcs and goblins stalk along the roadside. The have a “home” in these woods that I wandered into. A few trolls are on the watch for victims. Take care. As I crossed a bridge high above the party stage I saw a sign warning Do not wake the Troll so I was very quiet as I went by.


Some of the places I visited were stunning and astonishing. I saw a little lady with a pumpkin and knew some magic was going on.


Later I peeked into little gazebo and found Cinderella’s shoe on a cushion. Farther on down the trail I found that the sensitive Princess of the Princess and the Pea left her bed by the side of a road. It really is hard.


Sleeping beauty left her rose covered coffin in these woods. I had to try it out. I think was hers but maybe another beauty.


Look into the Mirrors on the trees and listen and chuckle a bit.

There is so much hidden in the spectacular installation it will take time to discover it all and I plan to do it.A little bird told me there are hidden caves. Over the weekend there will be entertainment and dancing all day and all night. At the entrance there are directions that will help you get the best experience while you are there. I hope you love it as much as I did. I know the parties will be outstanding. I plan to attend a few! 
 

Gemma Cleanslate

 

No comments:

Post a Comment