Monday, May 8, 2017

Anibrm Jung's Photography And "Crumbs From My Nightmares"


By Gemma Cleanslate


I was able to visit two very different art exhibits in the past few days. The first visit was to view the real life art photos by Ani (Anibrm Jung) , the owner of Art by Nature. The Gallery Graine is where she is showing her very lovely and varied photographs. 


 “Ani is a RL award-winning photographer for her sensitive and vibrant portraits of nature's works of art. Using only natural light and her Nikon D60 digital camera she captures the intimate detail of the life bursting forth in her garden. Framing at the viewfinder, Ani uses no cropping or image manipulation, allowing us to see exactly as she sees and to feel the closeness to nature that is her joy.”Anibrm Jung is a RL award-winning photographer for her sensitive and vibrant portraits of nature's works of art. Using only natural light and her Nikon D60 digital camera she captures the intimate detail of the life bursting forth in her garden. This is the description of her works that is on her profile and I saw this in the photos displayed at the exhibit.


It will be there another week. So I recommend you get over there to visit. There is such a range of diversity, but all nature in it's best form.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blue%20Curacao/29/44/23




My next visit was to my friend Slatan Dryke’s exhibit in LEA6 which will be there until the end of May. I arrived to a large crowd attending the opening party. Many friends were in attendance so it was good to see them all. I went around a bit to see the exhibit pieces. It is called "Crumbs from My Nightmares.”



  Most of Slatan’s work is in motion so it is hard to depict in photos. There is a heartbeat through out the region . I went back the next day to be able to experience it all.  As he says ,”Don't panic, these are my nightmares, just MINE !” I am not so sure


 As I looked at some of the pieces it almost reminded me of a few of my old nightmares. Be sure to pick up the notecard where you can read much more about his thinking in his art and in the art pieces. He says, “I wish to build in such a manner as if I were photographing my nightmares”.  That says it all. Go and experience the motion and rhythm . http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA6/102/163/22

Gemma Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment