Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Scenes From The VWBPE Grounds

 
By Gemma Cleanslate
 

 The Virtual World Best Practices in Education was a great success as it always is. The lectures and discussions were well attended and well received . 
 

Since I spent most of my time there hosting and assisting visitors and participants I only got to a few presentations myself but I knew I could view any lecture I wanted on the website below. 

https://www.vwbpe.org/watch


 These photos were from a wonderful story telling of Mythic Tales of the North Atlantic Coast , 
 

This event was not captured on the watch page but was a wonderful presentation by Delia Lake who last year gave a tour of the marvelous Wetlands Region . 
 

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the spooky tale and all the curious things we witnessed on the region as we walked through the fog.


I am already looking forward to next year!

Gemma Cleanslate

1 comment:

  1. Your post is a masterpiece of brilliance! Insightful, well-articulated, and truly valuable. Thanks for sharing your perspective. Enhance your Aviator gameplay with our blog resources.

    ReplyDelete