Friday, August 10, 2018

Fractal Insanity and Rose Theater


By Gemma Cleanslate


I received a new Art Gallery Hud the other day and since I have not been to many galleries lately decided to take a look at some of those I have not visited before, or lately. My first visit was the Fractal Insanity where Millie Sharple has her works on display. Many love fractal art. I like it very much and you can certainly get your fill of it in this gallery.

Millie says of her art, “Although I have stretched myself and moved away from fractals somewhat, they are always an integral part of my art, along with my real-life photography.  In my new gallery, fractals are used in a totally different way and some of them are hardly recognisable.  Life is too short to stagnate in shallow waters, using the same tools repeatedly - we need to grow and develop! I love to experiment and the results bring me much pleasure and peace.”


 There are gorgeous pieces , rich and vibrant, both static and moving here. As soon as you land on at the entrance you feel the movement under you and all around. Walking through the extensive exhibit it is amazing to see all the varied patterns , especially the kalideiscope pieces that are almost mesmerizing. Pick up a gallery hud at the entrance.

 http://maps.secondlifecom/secondlife/Serena%20Montecito/220/162/30


I took a random TP off the art hud and went to an old favorite of mine, The Rose Theater Gallery. Here many Second Life artists are displayed in a magnificent setting. In the first room I admired the art of Sisi Biedermann whose works I have seen displayed in other galleries and is quite lovely and eclectic.

There are so many massive gallery rooms displaying beautiful art by many artists. The gallery has been chosen as the best gallery in Second Life for several years .


Upstairs in Gallery 7 I found the splashes of color art by Matt Thomson .

One can easily get lost in this extensive venue of halls and galleries and dining rooms. Have fun!


The decor everywhere is outstanding!  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angel%20Manor/123/138/29

That gives you too very different types of galleries to visit among all the others offered on your hud.!

 Gemma Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment